Associate Recruiter Nowy Sącz lub Słupca
Miejsce pracy: Nowy Sącz lub Słupca
Data publikacji: 30.08.2021
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate Recruiter will support our employee recruitment and selection. We seek an individual to collaborate with managers from different countries to define candidate qualifications, identify sources and implement recruitment plan to attract potential employees, mainly for the production roles (for example: Safety Specialist, Shift Supervisor, Quality Inspector, Administrative Assistant) in Poland and UK. You will conduct screening interviews and make recommendations to managers in accordance with established organizational procedure.
- Administer appropriate standardized tests to recruits and prepare documentation appropriate to recruit and engage new employees.
- Run applicant tracking systems and build reports and metrics analysis.
- Place employment ads in appropriate sources, including the internet and print media.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports related to recruitment, including equal opportunity statistics.
- Screen candidates and conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Recruitment experience
- Fluent English and Polish
- 1-5 years of professional experience, preferably in the production recruitment
- Experience in the international recruitment
Hiring Manager: Cara Walker