Maintenance Reliability Engineering Manager Słupca
Miejsce pracy: Słupca
Data publikacji: 15.03.2021
Maintenance Reliability Engineering Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
You will manage the maintenance of company assets within all applicable laws and procedures while achieving maximum plant reliability and availability performance and lowest overall costs through high maintenance efficiency and oversee the capital planning and execution of CAPEX. In this role, you will provide leadership, technical knowledge and collaboration with operations to ensure integration of maintenance services in the attainment of short and long term facility and group objectives. You will champion a cultural change focused on increasing plant reliability and performance efficiency, while minimizing unscheduled plant interruptions and reducing scheduled downtime using continuous improvement tools to optimize the company's physical assets, processes and strategies. You will travel 25 % of time between Cargill Protein business facilities in Poland. As Cargill Protein is represented in Poland by Konspol entity, you are expected to be based in Słupca (Wielkopolska) which is a Konspol site.
- Implement, deploy and oversee maintenance and repair processes, incorporating best practices for effective and efficient utilization of employee resources and improve environmental health and safety performance while ensuring compliance with maintenance and inventory standards and procedures.
- Deploy a continuous improvement process based on gap identification and elimination, performing group assessments and follow up on actions to manage risk and loss potential to personnel, equipment and plant operations.
- Promote and deploy a performance monitoring system with metrics focusing on asset reliability improvement, failure identification and elimination and communicate locally and regionally performance based on the plan.
- Develop a long term reliability plan to address facility operational improvement and sustainment and implement and track facility maintenance costs in accordance with effective reliability principles to improve the overall facility results.
- Oversee the capital planning process, and execution of projects ensure that resources to execute the projects.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of local and regional safety, health and environmental regulations
- Hands on experience in the maintenance and reliability area
- Ability to communicate effectively within multiple levels of the organization to influence and build and maintain collaborative working partnerships
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
Formal training in predictive maintenance technologies
Job: Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location: Poland-Greater Poland-Slupca
Organization: Cargill Protein Europe
Shift: Day Job
Hiring Manager: Glenio Magagnin
Recruiter: Karolina Tobolska
Salary/Job: Band Manager I
GJC Code and Title BOM_RMR_18 - Maintenance and Reliability Associate Director
Unposting Date: Mar 19, 2021, 5:59:00 AM
*Open to Candidates: In the country of posted position