JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Logistic specalist – Trade Execution coordinator will ensure coordination on low to moderate complexity routine processes and tasks. You will ensure compliance with country and foreign government regulations related to the international movement of goods. In this position, you will focus on executing the controls established by the appropriate functional areas with direct oversight, responsible for execution of small to medium scale trade execution activities, using limited knowledge of trade execution practices and procedures, related to customer interaction, business partnership internally and externally, trade execution process improvement and compliance with the company standards and strategy, data management - research & analysis and performance management.
We seek a professional who will participate in issuing import/export processes licenses and completing transactions associated with the import/exportin a timely manner.
- Coordinate issuance of commercial import/export documentation for transportation (e.g voyage of vessels, containers, trucks and containerized goods)
- Maintains established relationships with clients, suppliers and other business partners (e.g. supervisory companies, laboratories, agents, warehouses/trucking companies, buyers, and sellers) to execute trading contract
- Resolves issues with routine internal and external contacts related to loading, unloading, contract requirements, rejected products, location and timing and other questions/concerns
- Follows up on new contracts with standard customers in reference to quality, quantity, origin, delivery period and schedule.
- Identify cost effective alternatives and options: problems with deliveries caused by Cargill or suppliers and customers
- Actively searches for money making or cost saving opportunities, i.e. use cheaper transport mode
- Conducts standard analysis on risk exposure and process improvement, and may recommend next steps to more members of the team.
- Applies understanding of trade execution practices and procedures, i.e. knowning operational constrains on the vendor and customer side.
- Reviews standard trades, and creates a shipment plan to correspond with the contract agreements, i.e. nominations in SAP and shipment plan sharing with counterparts
- Responsible to monitor daily execution of the shipment plans, identify and escalate any deviation from original plans applying developing knowledge of execution practices and procedures, i.e. sharing detected risks with Trading and preparing updated execution plan
- Requires developing knowledge of trade execution practices and procedures to execute preloading and post loading process.
- Executes the short-term (weekly/daily) game plan in relation to the allocation of freight and inventory.
- Creates routine reports related to commodity contract execution in the area of load data capture, contract settlement and execution costs management
- May participate in investigation and resolution of execution related customers and suppliers’ complaints in collaboration with Customer partner.
- Prepare periodic reports related to trade compliance, and assist with internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Native Polish language, intermediate level of English.
- Good computer skills: MS Office, SharePoint.
- Analytical skills, well-organized, working under pressure
- Local and international contract terms knowledge
- Logistics/Transportation knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Experience in process improvement projects
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Corporate environment preferred
- Experience in a process driven environment in a plus
- An additional regional language is a plus.
- Experience managing and planning import/export process, customs documentation, shipping, and receiving of foreign merchandise in a global matrixed company.
Job: Trade Execution
Primary Location: Poland-MZ-Warszawa
Organization: CASC EMEA Operations
Shift: Day Job
Hiring Manager: Paulina Tomczak-Karlinska
Recruiter: Maria Gombas
Salary/Job Band Associate Professional
GJC Code and Title TEX_TEX_10 - Trade Execution Analyst I
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2021, 6:59:00 AM
*Open to Candidates: In the country of posted position