Senior Project Leader Warszawa
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Data publikacji: 06.10.2020
Senior Project Leader
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Position Purpose and Summary:
This position is part of Cargill Animal Nutrition EMEA, in the team of Strategy and Project Management Office and will focus on our Eastern Europe business (Poland, Russia, Hungary, Ukraine) where we are among market leader with 25+ plants and 1500 employees.
This role will lead Strategic Projects in the region that will contribute to achieve our 2025 strategic goals and position the business as market leader.
The range of projects will vary from Strategic review, Asset build or expansion, M&A, commercial excellence strategy, asset rationalization, expansions into new segments.
This role is both a Strategy consultant, able to facilitate the business strategy definition with a group of business leaders (from market assessment to key strategic objectives, financials and list of projects) and a Project leader able to independently oversee and lead the operational aspects of our ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management.
We seek a multifaceted professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
Lead Strategy projects: As internal consultant, facilitate a group of business and functional leader to establish the business strategy (country, commercial unit), which includes mapping of the market, identifying strength, opportunities and key differentiators, financials, projects roadmap.
- Lead strategic projects that were identified in the strategy in the region.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budge
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Advise on organizing project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and resolve resource requirements.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Management Consulting or Business project Management.
- Financial education or experience.
- English fluent, Polish or Russian.
- Strategy consultant experience in a leading strategy or management consulting firm (Mc Kinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte, E&Y, PWC…).
- Strategic Marketing experience, market research or market intelligence is a plus.
- Proven ability and experience leading complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and across multiple countries.
- Experience in agriculture or animal nutrition would be a plus.
- Polish and Russian language would be a plus.
Job: Process Optimization/Project Management
Primary Location: Poland
Other Locations: Turkey, Russia
Organization: CPN Europe
Shift: Day Job
Hiring Manager: Gilles Houdart
Recruiter: Karolina Tobolska
Salary/Job Band Advisor
GJC Code and Title PMT_PMT_6 - PRINCIPAL PROJECT CONSULTANT II
Unposting Date Oct 8, 2020, 6:59:00 AM
*Open to Candidates: In the country of posted position