Project Manager – Konspol – Słupca Słupca
Miejsce pracy: Słupca
Data publikacji: 12.07.2021
Job Purpose and Impact
The Project Manager II helps oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional who will contribute to and review the project proposal to resolve timeframe, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Participate in identifying and resolving obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Help organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and determine resource requirements.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in leading projects in different areas (marketing, new products, administration, processes)
- Communicative skills and open to learn